Mar 08 2022
“Beyond the traditional job boards, new-age HRTech tools are now available in abundance for both Singapore employers & job-seekers to connect!”
This blog aims to share non-traditional job search options available for all those looking for their next job in the Singapore job market.
Going beyond the traditional choices such as eFinancialCareers, Glassdoor, Indeed, JobsCentral, JobsDB, JobStreet, LinkedIn, Monster, and MyCareersFuture, here are the new-age job boards & talent marketplaces, part of the growing breed of HRTech companies, that are leveraging tech to match ‘right-fit talent’ with ‘best-fit opportunities’ for various job vacancies in Singapore.
1. hrtech.sg’s Job Portal: A unified platform that ends the quest for dream HRTech jobs by aggregating best-in-class HRTech jobs in Singapore on a single platform. With roles in top blue-chip companies on a single platform, HRTech job-seekers do not need to look beyond as part of their career search.
2. GrabJobs: A leading portal for Retail, Hospitality and F&B jobs, with a presence across seven countries in South East Asia (including Singapore). A cost-effective recruitment solution to help companies automate sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates; thereby reducing the hiring cycle from days to minutes.
3. FastJobs: An exclusive portal of blue-collared (non PMET as we call in Singapore) roles — full time, part-time, contract and temporary jobs, thereby meeting the needs of the gig economy workers too.
4. Snaphunt: Once job-seekers submit their profile on the platform, they get targeted role proposals. Candidates can then share their profiles to their preferred roles/employers, and get real-time updates on the entire process.
5. Wantedly: Positioned as a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits. In addition, they provide Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding expertise.
6. Findjobs: ‘Online jobs for offline workers.’ A mobile app-driven platform that is focused on non-tech, blue-collared jobs. Key platform features include real- time invitation to candidates for walk-in interview; receive relevant jobseekers via WhatsApp; broadcast to local jobseekers via their kiosks across Singapore; attract job seekers staying near the workplace, and HR concierge to support hiring.
7. GetLinks: GetLinks is a platform & ecosystem that connects tech talents with opportunities across Asia. It focuses on supporting candidates to build their skills, their connections, their teams and their careers. It has built a community of talents from across the tech world, ranging from developers, designers and digital marketers to operations managers and sales leaders (and they called this community “humans of tech”).
8. Glints: Positioned to help companies build successful teams with Young Talent and Interns. From a job-seeker perspective, they focus on helping these young talents discover and develop careers they love.
9. IOTALENTS: An online community and platform for Employers and IT Workforce (Employees, Contract workers and Virtual Talents) to connect and transact. Using social recruitment, profiling technologies, algorithmic matching and talent mapping, it is positioned as a ‘Contemporary Recruitment and HR Tech company connecting tech talents and ready for the future of IT recruitment!’
10. JOBS007: One of Asia’s first referral based job app platforms that maps workforce to employers on demand through an ‘incentive / referral based platform’. Talents are provided incentives to refer their network to relevant jobs. Hirers are then able to leverage on these existing professional networks to select and hire curated referred talents.
11. neuvoo: One of the largest online candidate pools globally, the platform enables employers to post jobs for FREE directly from their career site or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Neuvoo offers employers an option to sponsor their jobs and boosts their visibility by setting a budget.
12. NODEFLAIR: A Singapore career platform focused on IT roles and their talent advocates will help candidates polish their portfolio, sharpen their interview skills, and advise them on salary trends.
13. Recruit.net: Allows job seekers to find millions of jobs from thousands of web sites globally with a single search. They deliver job listings from corporate web sites, job boards, recruitment agencies and numerous other sources. They work closely with job sites and companies to increase visibility and exposure for their job listings by sending job seekers directly to the jobs on their website.
14. Rightspot: Job seekers create a profile and take their Personality Assessment to join the talent marketplace. Based on their resume, the candidates receive eligibility scores for jobs, while the Personality Assessment provides them with suitability scores for jobs. Employers spot candidates based on the eligibility and suitability scores, and can then choose to interview or hire the candidates.
15. STARTUP JOBS: Though positioned as a Startups Jobs platform, it lists roles even in large unicorn technology firms (which were erstwhile start-ups).
16. TalentTribe: ‘Explore Companies’ is the focus as it provides extensive information about the Employer by providing an insider’s look of the company culture, offices, people and day-to-day work life (much before the candidates apply). This stands differentiated from most others who advertise only the job roles.
17. wanted.jobs: The interesting model about this platform is that candidates can apply for the listed jobs directly or refer their friends through their social networks. Successful applicants & referrers can earn up to SG$ 1,700 as a reward for their efforts!
18. Singapore Govt Jobs Bank Portal: The platform helps you find applicants for your jobs & easily assess candidates using their job matching partners' that scan profiles for relevant skills, work experience and education and later screen the candidates.
19. Jobshine: It’s a Job Platform exclusively for NON-PMET Workers. JobShine reaches out to active job seekers in the region by leveraging technology, AI and harnessing the power of social media channels. Their specially built algorithm is designed to solve the unforeseen manpower shortage.
20. ST Jobs: Job seekers have access to more than 50,000 employers in their portal. This adds up to a rough estimate of over 30,000 jobs at any given time, spanning industries from finance to oil and gas and covering a spectrum of full-time, part-time and temp positions.
Sriram Iyer is the founder & CEO of hrtech.sg, a Singapore- headquartered #hrtech market development and analyst firm. A Human Resources practitioner with over two decades of experience, he is also a Certified Strengths Coach and a passionate #hrtech advocate. In his career, he has played leadership roles with the Singtel Group Enterprise and Nasdaq-listed Cognizant Technology Solutions. LinkedIn
2020 Singapore HRTech Market Map
Do you really know whom you hire?
we will get in touch shortly
Add upto 3 companies
You have already selected 3 MarketPlace
Shows only hrtech.sg recommended products
Ikigai Enablers Pte. Ltd. #05-95, 18 Boon Lay Way, Singapore -
Looking for Product Listing or Event Partnership ?
Write to Us